Have a wonderful summer, we'll see you in the Fall.
We have created a Carmel Cookbook made up of delicious recipes from teachers, staff, and Carmel families.
You can still order yours for $16.
So many ways to support Carmel Elementary!
There are so many ways you can make a positive impact on your child and Carmel Elementary.
- Volunteer in your child’s classroom, at the school, or through the PTA.
- Attend school and PTA functions.
- Collect Box Tops for Education — Carmel receives 10¢ for each label. These labels expire, so don’t wait too long to send them in.
- Collect Tyson Project A+ labels — Carmel receives 24¢ for each label.
- Collect Labels for Education — Carmel receives points for each UPC. We use the points to purchase art, athletic, and academic merchandise for our school.
- Collect caps from Coke products — Carmel receives points that can be used to purchase school supplies and sports equipment. You can set up an account and enter the codes then donate them to Carmel or send in the caps and we will enter the codes.
- Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com — Register your Kroger Shopper’s Card to support Carmel PTA (NPO #52705) and Carmel will receive a percentage of your purchases. You must reenroll in this program each year.
- Visit www.elabelsforeducation.com — Enter your Kroger Shopper’s Card number and Carmel will receive points each time you purchase participating products.
- Visit www.boxtops4education.com — Earn money for Carmel when you shop online. You can also play games and enter contests to earn money for Carmel.
- Scan your Publix Partners card when you shop at Publix. If you don’t have one, send a note to or send a note to school with your child.
- When you shop at Office Depot, tell them you support Carmel (ID #70027057) and they will give 5% back to Carmel to purchase supplies.
- Visit www.schoola.com — Request a bag, when it arrives, fill it with your child’s outgrown clothes and send it back. When the clothing sells, Carmel receives 40% of the proceeds.
- Visit www.shoparoo.com — Download the app, then Carmel earns money each time you take a photo of your grocery receipt.
- Visit www.target.com/tcoe or call 1-800-316-6142 to designate our school, then use your REDcard whenever you shop. When you use your REDcard (Target Credit Card, Target Debit Card or Target Visa Credit Card), Target will donate up to 1% of your purchases to Carmel.
- Visit www.inglestoolsforschools.com — Link your Ingles Advantage Card to support Carmel (ID #10116). A portion of your purchases will be donated to Carmel.